<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Thursday, July 16
OHH HELLO HUMANOIDS `!

Things had been so great lately . "GREAT" yeah great . So much so for being so great that I'm bringing myself into another hard situation . Or should I say it's just a fcuked up life I'm leading all this while .

Well, something's going on with Nur Syazyan as obviously and I'm so not getting any of what f*kaduck tryna say . I mean, this all came so suddenly, I don't even know where I'm standing right now .

First, my laptop, had been taken away by my Dad . THIS IS SOOOOO GREAT BABY .
-_- God ! And right now I'm at Anderson's taking opportunity when I still can and go online and check out the tagboard .

Second, this disaster . I'm so tired . Cried to sleep . Came to school grinning like one fcuking idiot telling myself this is gonna be alright, when another half of myself says that it's not gonna be .
How's that ?
Okay, currently feeling tired everyday . So so tired .

Third, I keep thinking about NUR SYAZYAN, what the hell actually happened to you ?
I don't know what else to think of already,
and making it worse, 

My O-level Malay is coming up .
Oh wow wow wow . Including common tests and all . School is my another battle .
One long battle before I can move to my next stage of life . 
This is all so frustrating .
I told myself to do well or I wont make it to end of year and maybe will spend my days after graduation working as a cashier let what my mum always says.

Mum: "You dont do well in you O's, no such thing as Poly and ITE ." 
I kept quite .
Mum: " I want you to go to JC. Now I dont want to listen to you anymore . I've put you in this school because you wanted to but you didnt do well  . "
I kept quite .

Of course she had said this in Malay but I guess it's easier for me to type out in Englay .
Kay now what, sit here and rot ?
 
Well one good thing is that I managed to collect a sum of money to buy myself a SIM card, and the h.fone, well I'll use my Mum's old h.fone when she's not around .
Thanks God, for giving me some light in this darkness I'm going through .

Kay gotta go, teacher's dismissing us in quite  a short while soon .
Takecare, PS: Nur Syazyan, please do me a favour and take bloody good care of yourself . Please .

xoxo


Labels: