<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Thursday, June 4
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP !
I AM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCK yaw people !
NYAHAHAHAH !
Wohhhh, I'm feeling better now after yesterday's disaster, my temperature was 38.6, SWINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FLU ! XD
MUAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA ~!
So since I'm feeling better, I got the energy to post .
Or else I would be like half dead -__=
So yea, holidays, boring .
Boring boring boring . Blaaah blaaah blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ~
And guess what ?
yesterday, I was reminded of Ipin, I dont know why, but suddenly I thought of Ipin,
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH .
Ipin. where'd you gone to ?
I miss you laaaaah . You make yourself disappear, haiiissss .
Now I realise I'm not really over my past time, I dont know why .
And that fact I have someone now whom I love would never have help either, who ? FeeFee like duuuhhh .
But sometimes, I feel weird, or is it him who is weird ?
I dont know . I feel so insecure, I feel empty, sober and all that EMO feeling . Stupid laaah . I will never understand .
Never ever .
Guess I need some company or whatsoever, GAAAAAAAAAAAHH .
And yeah yesterday I wrote this poem .
I think I will post it later on aytes .
Okay got to go now .
My bro wanna use this lappy .
GAAAAAAAHH, wish me good health people .
Cause the headache is not going away .
Haaaaaaaaaaaiiisssssssss, I think I got brain problem .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .
Asss .
Okay go fly .
xoxo-(:

Labels: