HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
SIXTEEN, LIKE FINALLY.
Yeah, got some presents from my dearest friends and bestfriends.
Especially Loopy eh!
"ALWAYS LATE BUT WORTH THE LATE."
NYAHAH!
THANK YOU ALL! MUAAAHH!
On my birthday itself, I went to Causeway Point with my Family. Yeah, watched How To Train Your Dragon. SUPERB. Recommended to all yeh? xD
Uhuhh. But yeh, there's bad news too.
Fee had to go back to Indon. And I didnt have the chance to say anything to him. I always dont have the chance. It's like, oh so fated.
Why did I had to get to know him, and then fall in love with him, but he's never gonna be mine. I mean I don't really mind if he's never gonna be mine or whatsoever, but why did he have to leave to go somewhere far?
I mean, what's the point of meeting this Fee?
Ape maksod sei?
It's like, I've fall into some deep cave or something that I can't even get out. It's funny how this happens to me when I've never even meet him before.
It get so strong that I've become tearless so many times. I mean tearless as like, I cried too much then yeh, I ran out of tears. Geddit?!
GOD!
Okay. So I've nothing better to do I guess. Oh my oh my.
Oh my Oh my.
Fuhk this shit!