WOW.
Reupdate of blog.
It's soo dead.
GAH. Can't be bothered, don't know, don't care. Whatever.
So much things happened.
Me and mum never gets better. Sometimes I do miss those mum-daughter moments. But sometimes, god! I don't know lahr.
And I miss Khairul Iskandar too.
It's been like a week plus since I saw his face. Haha! Well. distance. But yeah whatever it is I'll still love him. :)
And whatelse more. I'm starting to think of my past. I mean, that somebody who used to be here but now he's gone far far away. Literally far from here. From me. From Singapore.
He was always there as a companion when I needed to tell stories. It felt good but now, look what happens,
NUR SYAZYAN? I feel like using that publicphone under my opp. block to call his number. and then just hang up as soon as he answers. HAHA! Childish, but what other choice do I have left?
MY offline messages were never replied. Now can't text. So?
To be or not to be. To call or not to call. HAHA!
AND my friendship with Yuyun. What? What?
Hanging up there. I'm wondering if Nabilah had helped to talk to her.
HAIS!
Damn this life.
GOD!