<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Wednesday, October 21

OHHHH.
I Miss You.
Eh nice picture eh? XD
Yeahh I miss you. Wo xiang ni. Gue kangen sama kamu. I rindu you.
HAHA!


PS: Sorry if I couldn't keep in contact with you like I always does. Hope you can understand uhh. Frankly speaking, I'm afraid to lose you, because I know, the distance between us.
But just want you to know, I love you, although it may seems like I don't care because I never call you or anything but that's not right okay.
HEH.


Yeah, Thanks, for coming all the way from Eunos to AMK to just spend time together all this while.
Haha! ;D



"Keep my name in your heart, and I keep your name in my heart, we will always be together, you know?"
I'll remember those words baby.
Hahaha!
Don't even know if you're gonna see this. but it's okay.
Haha!
K.I.♥