<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Thursday, October 15
Haha! That's what you get when girlfriends go siao! XD
Well, I'm not siao. Just retarded. As you can see from the above picture.
Nyahahaha!



Well random picture I decided to post.


Now I'm beginning to update my blog as wanted by my dear Cinoneh Friend aka Giraffe who is now dating with a Duck.
GIRAFFE DUCK!
AWWW sweets! XD
Ain, this post is dedicated to you la I guess.
HEH!



Okay so now, I'm currently enjoying life.
Not talking much to school friends.
Missing K.I.
PS: Sorry cant meet you today k gyler.
XD


And I can't wait for upcoming Sunday for Perjumpaan Hari Raya!
Although Raya is almost going to go basi already, but nevermind.
Get the spirits up yaw!
Inilah yang ku katakan, semangat kebabian! XD



Okayy choowwwww.
I MISS KHAIRUL ISKANDARR.
BLEAH!
*slap forehead*

Labels: