SMACK !
Gahhh, it hit me hard .
Fifi went to hospital, I got a message from his number, but it was not him, but his sister, tellling me that he had asthma and had to rushed to the hospital, and that was why he wasn't online yesterday when he was supposed to.
I knew it. Something bad would happen, because I know he is not the type who would forget.
WELL IM BLANK-HEADED.
I can't do anything.
I was totally like OhMeGod, when I received that news after school.
& I wasn't able to reply because prepaid was low.
HELL YEAHH .
Please God, for once, let him be of himself, please protect him because I'm just too faraway to look over him and be with him.
"Ku tahu ku takkan slalu ada untukmu,"
AND, LIFE'S SUCKING ME INTO BOREDOM.
And I MISS Donut.
Donut, I miss you. Please know that, thankyou.
And Fifi.
I'm here but not there. I wish I were. But never will. I can only pray for you all this while.
I♥You.
And hopefully, I can meet up with my Girlfriends soon.
Because Im dead bored.
No life.
BLEAHxzxz.
Labels: DOPE.