AAAH HELLO !
It has been a tiring weekend for me, well, cousin got married so yeahhh .
Overall, great !!!
Except for some bitches, fagggg -___-
The food was great, and it was like a re-union for me and my cousins since it's been a while since we last met .
So I spent two whole days at my cousin's place, Marsiling, Saturday and Sunday .
Saturday was a blast, I mean, I had the best laugh ever !
Ohmigoshy, abang hairul is a total joker .
My stomach and cheeks were all so pain from laughing in silent .
People who know me well will know the way I laugh xD
It was kinda relieved to be able to laugh like that since it felt like it's been so long that I last laughed like that .
Well the joke was sort of dirty and perverted;
MR. BALL AND BBB .
Go figure what's BBB ! xD
Sunday - wweeeoowoooo !
I love my hair ! NYAHAHAHAH ! xD
Sounds random, but really .
I kinda use the headband for the first time, and made it puffy .
WOAAHHH NICE xD
I LOVE MY HAIR ! xD
Kay shut up . And what the heck !
There was this friend of my cousin, God, he's hawt . I mean, he's got a great voice, because he sang during the karaoke .
Name is Zul ?
I guess, that's what Miya told me .
And he's sweet, so so sweet .
He tried helping to take the ball when it came flying into the carpark and it was totally raining heavily .
He was like already opening his umbrella and wanting to go under the rain to retrieve the ball but,
unfortunately my bro when to take it already .
WASTED .
LOL .
And another guy, who wore specs, and maybe I thought,
Fee may look like that, with specs, standing at a height taller than me, with that cute face,
And Miya actually kicked that ball into his face, accidentally .
And she was like sorry-ing many times .
PAISEYH ! xD
God, I've always imagine Fee sometimes as some random guys I see on the streets .
Imaginations imaginations, I'm freak .
-___-
Okay back into this thing .
Yeahh so that was what happened .
I mean alot happened, but I'm too lazy to tell word for word .
Besides all the pictures taken are with abang hairul, so yea I dont know how I can take it .
Facebook ? LOL .
Okay uh that's it .
'm going off soon .
And yay, Fee online but the feeling's all weird, I mean I'm all so D: and dead when he's not online .
But when he eventually did, all I felt was weirdness and uncomfortable-ness, I mean it's weird .
I dont know, it's like I dont know what to type, what to really say, but what I know I want him to be there, online .
AM I CRAZY ?!?!
How I wish he can be here, cause I need a hug .
LOL =p
But really, things have been okay but my feelings deep inside all rocky and shaky, very very freak-like .
Why ? I dont know, never ask me why .
Shitxz .
Okay go .
Byee, maybe should upload the pics .
xoxo
(:
Labels: label