<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Wednesday, July 15
Hello .
Let's talk this out straight kay 20 year old f*ckaduck .
I AM mature enough kay .
You dont have time to argue, well I dont have time to let you go around the bush just tell me th goddamn thing kay .
For god's sake .

Just fcuking tell me what's your motive to tell me all these ?
And I've never said I never cared for him kay ? You'll never know how much, f*cukaduck .
YOU'LL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH .

Figure what my friends are trying to say, they know how I'm doing right now . So they know me well . They're trying to make me NOT cry because of this confusion you're making .

Wait, you're with Yan, so you're trying to say is that you're staying with him ? I know you're related somehow .
Right, something's happening to him because you did something to him right ?
& if you're so that mature why cant you make him stop drinking when you know he's so sick, he's got asthma and everything .
Come on, say it .
Be mature . Talk mature . Cakap biar terang .
And one more thing .
Why must he make you come into my blog just to tell me this when he is actually with you now and can tell me these by himself .

Please laa, you don't know how hard it is for me to contact with him and you're giving me these stories .
Please kay .

And if he is with you .
Prove it .