<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Sunday, July 12

Ohh LOL ! This pic was taken by Loopy inside the 76 bus from Ecp .
When I purposely sit beside Aizal, and he was like dozing off as you can see . xD
Dont mind my stoink face -_-
I was already worn out that time,
NYAHAHAH ! XD


Well yeah today, went to Madrasah as per normal .
Alim mah ! xD EHEMM !
So yea Aizal came ^^ that's why I decided to put that picture, just for plain entertainment xDD

So yeah everything was like the usuals, came late, talked alot, eat alot, and after classes we had Dikir .
As in Dikir Barat, xD

FUYOOOO I'm the Juara, sort of like the lead in the Dikir group .
Scary ahhhhh aahhhh aahhhhh !
Haha ! Crazy xD
And it was like quite fun because initially we didnt want to go, but yea it turned out to be not bad, with about a group of girls and only two guys, Amri and Zul x]

So yea ended at 2, went back home .
Blahblahblah, Mama's cooking today super sedap ! xD
Then yeah slept awhile, showered, studied, went online .

Saw ANN! tagged me,
And uh yeahh, going to post somethine to ANN! later on .
Okay byye people .
I want to check out my friendster and tagged .
^_^
xoxo

Labels: