Ohh yeahh, last day of school !
Like finally, gaaaaawd .
So school, no comment, as per usual . And the Indian students had left us on Thursday, but I didn't had the chance to take picutres with them .
Awww so sad ! Goodbye Michael and Ali, that's their name bythewayy =P
So today, nothing much . Jannah didnt come to school . Sick . So I was with Yana only .
Yaa then, had class drama practice during last period . Stayed-back awhile to complete my holiday composition homework . And the most weire thing today during school was that I had actually enjoyed Math period, doubles .
It seems, weird ?
LOL ! But I like it but I dont really know why =P
SO YEAH BLAH !
Actually I need to see my NCC teacher but I rushed home instead . Whatever, still got Monday right ?
So yea, reached home .
Went to shop later .
And when I was crossing the road, there was this damn car driven by an INDIAN, pariar ah ? -_-
It was so totally obvious it was green man, and the fcuking driver just drove and turn, almost knocking me down ,
WTH !!! WTF !!!
And the passenger still dared to turn to look at me .
WTH ! Me wait for nothing else, me point the you-know-what-finger, me dont give a damn !
And the car stopped in front alighting the passenger I think .
Damn, where's your brain ?!
FREAK !
I feel like punching the guy's face !
Crazy ass !
GRRRRR !!!
Luckily God saved me .
Hahaha !
Okay uh till here .
Today online, till now, but it's like super boring .
Lucky there's this friend of mine who went online .
Awww thanks dude, although you talk dirty sometimes -__- but yeah worth talking
and Tirath, you online like finally =P
LOL =P
xoxo
exclusively,
Labels: ___