<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Friday, June 5
It's okay, I'll figure it out sometime, cause I know I would never be able to figure it out right now .
& who passed awayyyyyyy ?????? You'd never tell :/
It's okay, I'm sorry, I didnt know, cause you won't wanna tell, sumerh okay lah I'm fine ty, it's okay, you dont want me to worry for you I guess .
But I hope you'll do fine okay ?
I know you will (:
All you can do now is pray for that loved one of yours, and your Ibu .
Okay ? (:

Yeahhh, it's a new time for us, you are helping me, but you won't realise (:
Too much things you made me to realise, you should know what aytes .

& thankyou for being true, to yourself in the first place, and to me .
Thankyou for telling me the truth, seriously (:
I know, we cant just have everything we want in this world,
I know, but to think back, I dont know anything yet ,
GAAAHHHH, I'll figure it out someday (:

And yea, doesnt mean we cant be friends right ?
I mean, we are already friends, so good close friends, bestfriends, or whatever friends, we can still be right ?
It's okay I know, it's truth we have to face .

I got your offline message btw, (:
I'm glad to help, to make you back to yourself uh, but I dont even realised that, but yeah you helped me too, very much .
I dont need to say I guess, I know, you know . Keep it inside yah .
Yeaaa it was special, made me go mad okay .
Haha, yeah that's it .
But promise me dont forget me ahhhhhh ,
Okay alright ? Why need to say goodbye ?
It's okay what we still could remain as what we are now .
Crazy people, bestfriends ? I dont know .
But cant we just like remain that way ?
Although those walkway of ours is ever changing, you wont be coming back here and all that, I know .
What you've said, everything is totally true .
It's okay, somehow or another, I'll figure it out those I've not understand yet .

Actually, I'm dumbstruck, tatawu ape nak cakap lagyh, cant express anything and I cant say words I want to really say .
But, yeah .
You takecare of yourself, take bloody good care of yourself okay ? (:
I'm still here if you need, or whatever happens, you can tell me anything okay ?
I'll be here to listen, kayyyyy ?
Keep those things uhhhhh dont throw awayy .
Precious babe, precious .
Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ?
I know, someday I will have to let this thing go bit by bit .

So yea .
Maybe what ? You'll be online ?
I dont know, I dont know what will happen next neither do you .
Move on I guess .
But, talk to me laahhh IF you're online .
Okaaay ?
Yea I have to go,

I love you too (:

PS: Remember what we had, what I always say to you okay (:

Labels: