<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Tuesday, June 2
Ikhlas ku nyatakan,
Kau yang ku sayangi
Kau yang ku cintai
Walau tak mampu ku miliki
Holidays are up here now right now . Kinda boring, VERY laaahh actually .
Nothing to do, stucked at home like usual .
Now and then go online, studied bit by bit . Laze around .
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH .
At night, wait for FeeFee to online . And he shocked me, cool ahhh ?
-_____________-
But luckily, everything else turned out right, as in, we chatted like we always did, like normal .
Okay everytime, I must say, he made me smile .
No matter how sick am I, no matter how much the pain hurts so much .
It just work laahh .
But then, those thoughts about what he really meant still linger inside my head now . Tell me what you have to tell .
Tell and explain .
I guess, it's true,
"It's just a matter of time when everything will come to an end"
And yeah, I dont know, lately I've been having great major headache,
and I MEAN IT PEOPLE,
GREAT MAJOR HEADACHE !
I dont know if lack of sleep caused it, but then in the evening I had a nap, but still I got it .
DANGGG~!
I think my brain is not functional anymore .
HAHAHAHAHAHA !
Or, Im having SWINE FLU,
FLU BABI ! xD
Kay like seriously, my temperature was like above 37.5 if Im not wrong,
WOOOWWW HOW COOL !
-___________=
I dont know luhhh, and while posting this, I was trying to like, fight the pain . GAAAHHHH .
WHATEVER , CANT BE BOTHERED .
And to Sha, cheer up aytes .
I know it hurts deep inside, but be strong .
I'll know you be fine aytes ! :D
All are here for you !
And to Eryn, naseb lah baek aku tkley view blog kau girl, kalaw tak kan, tengok lah nanti yer ape jadi :D
Pape kau takecare maha takecare, jangan uat hal lagy .
This time you may win, the next, never .
Thankyou aytes ! ;D
Okay so I got to go, post more I hope Im not too lazy to post .
HAHAHAHAHA .
Okay its getting worse the pain .
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH .
KAY BYE !
xoxo-(:

Labels: