<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Wednesday, June 10
Helloh humanoids ` !

Two days gone after Tengku/Yan/Fee has left for another place .
So yea, I'm left here, trying to find something interesting to do to fill up those free-times I have .

Currently, everyday I have been cleaning up the house every morning .
Bleahhhhhh .
And I am still finding a way to text him .
Gah I need a fone and a SIM card ,
anybody can sponser ?
WAHAHAHAHA, I DO HOPE SO :/

Bleahhh yeah, changed my blog skin as you can see .
I found out about the html codes, like th ones which can make th text move, and also, I've found out about something so COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !
There's this word converter where I can just simply type some words, and the converter will convert th text I type, upside down !
HAHAHAHA ! HOW COOOOOOOL LIAOOOO !
So yeah, I copied-pasted th text and used in in my blog, if you're observant enough to see .
HAHAHA, at least I gain something from BOREDOM .

GAHHHHHHHH, okay I want to eff off .
Bye !

xoxo

PS: I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ! D:

Labels: