

In memory of Michael Jackson,
May your soul rest in peace .
Ahhh, Jacko's gone . I decided to post about this because, uhhhh ...
I don't know uh, just feels like it . LOL .
& looking at his two different pictures, I think I prefer it to be when he's still in his black time .
He's cool . ;D
Yea I saw the breaking news thing on this very top of this post on my MSN Home page and I was like, WOAAAHHHH innalillah . LOL .
And guess what, Jacko is on my "Whom-I-Want-To-Meet" List & also Feeee's idol .
How sad, Jacko's now gone .
Well, I guess no matter how popular someone is, how controversial he or she is, or how big and grand and whatever he or she is to the world, that person still have to go, yeahh, normal humanoids, we come here on earth, live our lives, and we'll be gone sooner or later .
So yeah, stay humble, you'll die like everyone else who are already dead .
YOU WILL DIE !
Remember that .
Omg I sound so maniac [x
So yea, a lesson learnt aytes I guess .
& not to forget,
Farah Fawcett, who has left us too, in memory of her,
may your soul rest in peace
A beautiful lady, in Charlie's Angel, I saw her before in that old Charlie's Angel show . And Ma told me something about her but I couldnt really remember, but what I know is that she was popular during th 60's or something .
Maybe anybody has MIO TV at home can tune in around afternoon on chanel Sony .
LOL, it's like I'm promoting the show [x
Wow, so many popular people gone in two days .
Ahhhhh .
So there you go,
two special people,
May your soul rest in peace .
xoxo
Labels: RIP