<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Monday, June 1


EAST COAST PARK !

Yesterday, 30 May, Saturday . BESTEST EVER !
GEREKKK GYLERRRRRRRRRRRRRR BABI NYE BABS BABSSSS ! XD
Had some Futsal game at East Coast . And went there with MAD gang .


Of th guys; AIZAL ! xD , Zul, Amri, Soif, Faiz, Hafiz, some other seniors .
Of th girls; MY GIRLFRIENDS ! [ShaHidAinFizaI'id] and Amri's systerh .


Girls, met at AngMoKio Mrt before taking 76 together to go to Ecp .
Okay best . Inside th bus kecoh abes ! xD
Then dropped at this place somewhat called as Marine Terrace, as we wanted to buy food and drinks before going there .
Then from there we walked towards Ecp .
Guess what ? Minah-sightings again -_____-
Stare sini, stare sane, ape stare stare ? LOL .
Stared at my girlfye infront, I was walking at th back .
Then I stared at th "minah" , wow, looked downwards, scared uh ?
HAHAHAHAHA, next tyme if you dont dare, dont try to outstare .
Learn . HAHAHAHA .


Okay forget about that .
Next thing, we reached there, lyke finally . Guys were already there, starting to play soccer already .
Aizal th cutestuff . HAHAHAHAHA . Nope, shadap . I'm waiting for someone else, remember ? =p
Okay then th rest was superbly fantastically power power funfun !
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWEEEEEEEEEEEEE ~! xDD

Okay, here's what I did yesterday with those people ! ;D

Camwhored inside toilet, all of girlfriends except Fiza as she didnt followed us to th toilet ! HAHAHAHA ! BEST AHHH ! Snap snap here and there !

WOWOWWEEEEE ~!


Then rented those double seater bikes, Sha paid for most of it and I biked with AIZAL .
EHHH NO LAAHHH ! HAHAHAHAHA ! xD Acar jek siol ! Gyler pe, tak dapat ahh nak bike nan dyr . huakk puii ! xD
Biked with Hid th retard arsehole xD ! Okay Hid, kidding kay ! xD
It was fun, we laughed all th way . Saw Hid's hawt Cina friend while we biked ;D COOL ! Yea, biked to Mac with Sha and Ain, they both shared one bike .
SO yeaa, awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! xD


Then of course obviously lyke duuhhh, supported th guys when they played soccer, WOW .
Aizal was th solo scorer, he scored one for us . And it was lyke the only kick we managed to get through th goal post . Well, congrats uhh Aizal ! You raawwkkkk ! xD


Then eat eat eat, drink drink drink .
AND, not forgetting, when there's girls, there'll always be, GIRLTALK ! XD
Okay so yea, all girls I mentioned except Amri's sys and Ain were involved in th GIRLTALK .
Okay uhhh, saper saper yang involve je tawu ape kite bebual so yeahhh, antara kite ah kay babes ? ;D


Then accompanied I'id tu fetch her "friend" from somewhere at Ecp, so we had a great walk discussing about some great things .
HAHAHAHAHA, it's between them and me ;D Then there was this "matrep" nak step mane nye matrep piyo piyo, and he was lyke cycling very fast . Then biked past us, and we were lyke, "OHHH FUYOH FUYOH ! WEEWEET WEEEWEET !" HAHAHAHA ! Padan muke kene kacaw ! eh eh eh ! xD
Okay bessssssssssssttt ~!

So yea, was lyke about five plus ? I cant really remember, we made a move .
Went to Parkway Parade with all th guys and ALL the girls except th guys seniors .
Took bus, uhh I forgot what number it was, xD to this central nearby the Parkway Parade .
Then yea, actually wanted to eat at hawker centre at th central, but changed minds as me and Hafiz wanted air-con place xD

So yea went to Banquet at Parkway .
First tyme there, or maybe second, I dontknow xD
So yea settled in Banquet .
AND O-M-G . I was forced to sit opp. Aizal .
Waaah pianggg, kene sabo apeee ~! Rabakkk ahhh ! Hahaha !
Okay so yea sat infront of hym . And what ? I felt weird ?
HAHAHAHA, neverminddd .


So yea I ordered carrot cake . and Ice jelly, and th kakak at th dessert stall was lyke friendly, asked me where I was from before I went there, with who, and blahblahblah , and she thought I came with my boyfriend, omg what the hell . HAHAHAHAHA ! xD

So yea we ate and shared th food over . Aizal and Amri faces were red-red, because of th food , HAHAHAHA !
Aizal was lyke shy-shy when Ain wanted to take a pic with hym . HAHAHAHA ! Adjust hidung kepe banggg ?~ xD

Then Ain suddenly lyke badmood, hahaha . aiyoohh .
Nevermind, then yeaa finished food thanks to rubbish bins, Zul and Amri .
LOL ! Okay then went to toilet after that .
Took very long esp Ain, then after we were done, the guys and Amri's sys were already waiting for us at th first level, sitting at th stairway .

HAHAHA ! Keciaaaann diorang kene tunggu ! xD

Then we walked toward th bus stop, and 76 was there, so whaaat ?! RUNNN RUNN RUNNN !!!!! XD Ran after th bus ! Hahahaha !

Then inside th bus, everybody sat solo, and Aizal was lyke sitting alone . HAHAHA ! And me, beranikan diri dengan muke tembok, sat beside Aizal . HAHAHAHAHA ! Skali he was lyke "Anjat boboi !" eh !

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! xDDD Then Fizah was lyke, "Chey chey !"

HAHAHAH ! KEKEKKKK AHHH ! xD But a while only, then I went back to my own place and sit . Then yeaaa camwhored again ! nyaahhh ! I tried to sleep, but couldnt . So, I sat beside Aizal again . NYAHAHAHAHA ! Trying to disturb hym, he was lyk muting all th way, those kind who always keep to themself, yea thats hym . I pretended to sleep . HAHAHAHA ! But of course I didnt, Aizal was blasting th music until I could hear laahhh !

HAHAHAHA ! Then throughout th journey I sat beside hym but I didnt say anyth, I wanted to talk but since he was listening to music so I couldnt lorrrr ~! NYAHAHA !

Then yea SHA sat with ZUL, FIZA with AMRI, and Hid and Ain and Hafiz were sitting solo . Ain was lyke emoing, but we knew what was th reason luhh . So yea .

First to alight was Amri and systerh, then Zul, or th other way round I couldnt remember xD Then Aizal, awwwww sad I cannot sit beside hym . HAHAHAHA ! Nevermindd, but I didnt managed to salam hym . ahh GRHHH xD ! Hid managed to high-five hym ! Sungguh tak fair ! xD Then next was Fiza and Hafiz, Hafiz dah mabok, nak salam pon dah tak betol . GYLER ! xD Then next were Ain and Hid, because they need to go back to mosque as they voluntered for some camp thingy .

Then left with me and Sha, duuhh . Then yea we talked about something . Then I alighted first since Sha was going back to father's place . Yeaappp .

So yea that was it, maybe some I didnt wrote in hyre cause there were too much superb things that happened during this outing .

SO YEAAA ! I LOVE IT ! HOPEFULLY, there's still another chance lyke that for us . and hopefully Aizal can come too ! =D

OKAY NOW GO, anyway fyi, I took two days to post this, too long and the previous day I wasnt really feeling well so I cant complete th post

-___________- GAHHH .

Okay now

go fly ~!

Labels: