<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Wednesday, June 24
Ey ey ey ~!

Guess what uhh ?
I dreamt about Feeee againnnn !
Oh
My
God

But this dream was different, you see .
The previous dream was about him living at th block opp mine .

But yesterday night's dream was that he called my mobile phonee .
And we talked on th phonee .
I cant really remember what we talked about, but all I could remember was that I said,
"Ehh mama uhh, tunggu jap eh tunggu jap ."
And he said something like. "Eh ayah ayah, dyr ade, shhh, tunggu jap."
WTHHH !!!!!!!
Funny, but at the same time, weird .

Weird, in that dream, I owed a phone, but now currently, of course, I dont .
And the way we talked on th phone in that dream,
it's like so.........
GAHH I dont know how to say .

This is all so weird !
AHAHKS !
Maybe, God gave me that dream because He wants me to text Feeeee againn .
Because it's been awhile I havent texted him

GAHHHHH, it's hard, you know .
When you need to text, but doesnt owe a handphonee .
And when you need to sneak to take that fcuking handphonee to text
-____-
When can I owe a handphonee again ?
GYLERR LAAAA ! -.-

Nevermind, mental note made; text him today .
I miss you laa bie , :(
haisshhh,

Okay go, need to do something,
but actually there's nothing I need to do -___-
Boring ahhh .
Dying ahhh .
Bang Bang !~

Kay byeee .
xoxo-



Labels: