ALOHAAAA ~!
Wahahahaaahhh !
I'm back from my holidayss, which was what, two days ago ?
Nyahahah ! Yeahh went on Sunday, then came back on Monday .
I've been lazy to post actually, HAHAHA !
Gahhhh, seriously, super duper lazy .
-_____-
Okay so Holidays to Msiaa .
WAS SUPERB !
WAHAHAHAHAHA !
Okay let me write out here what I can remember .
Okay first day, went to KLCC, and to this place called Nilai, where those retailers sell wholesales things, as in, things in big packagings .
Wahahah ! And bMa ought us a lot of food ! HAHAHAH !
Yummmmmmm, but one thing, it makes me fatter I guess ^^
Then we went to Times Square,
OMGOMGOMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUESS WHAT !?!?!
I saw this one
FREAKING HAWT EMO BOY ! HAHAHA ! Omggxzxzxzxz !!!He was th sales boy at this one toy shop in Times Square, and yeahh my cousins went there to try out those toys .
And my cousin dropped something, I think, then that toy dropped and kinda roll over .
And that
EMO BOY laughed, laughed and covered his mouth at the same time, like omgxz fcuking cuteeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!HAHAHAH ! And I was like standing opp, him, and he was like laughing, then he looked up and sort of look at me when he laughed ..
OMGGG CUUUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE SIAAALLL !
HAHAHAHAHAH !
And till now I can still remember his face, omg !
HAHAHAHAHAH ! KAY SHADAP SHADAPPP !
XDD Too excited already !
Kayy shh shhh, how I wish that was Yan ?
HAHAHAHAHA ! Wtih that cool cool hair, and that worn out jeans,
Awww how cute ! xD
Okay nope, I have Yan ! xD
And what the hell~
Abang Hairul also liked this salesgirls at this accesories shop in Times Squares too .
That girl with that ponytail, HAHAHAH !
Ehh abang, stoppit ehhh ! xDThen yeahh, I bought this nice nice dress, those with the spaghetti stripe,
niceee ! Kay thanks to Ma ! ;D
& actually wanted to play at that Indoor Theme Park, in Times Square, but because th rules and regulations were stoooop and unreasonable .
-____-
OKAY SKIP !
Oh yeah of course, we checked in into this hotel at night, okay lahh quite standard .
OKAY SKIP AGAIN !! XD
Had breakfast th next day, continued on with our trip,
went to th same place as yesterday, that fcuking hawt place -__-
The one we went to and bought lots of foodstufss =D
Yeaa then went to Giant, and Abang Hairul kept looking for th chocolate hershey bubblegum I told him about, WAHAHAH !
Too bad there wasnt any :(
NEVERMIND, then yea after that we went back to Spore, and it ws already like 9 plus .
Then got hold up at the Causeway Checkpoint, because of my bro's passport -__-
Such a watse of time lah seyhhh -___-
Yeahh then had dinner at this hawker center in Woodlands,
Then took picture in th middle of th road, no cars, no humans .
hahaha ! cool !
After that, my uncle drove us home .
Yeahhh, and it was really tiring, th pain in my butt !
With all that sitting in th car on long journeys .
But yeahhh !
FUN !
HAHAHAH ! Hopefully we can go there again someday,
and who knows ? That emo boy will still be there workign as a salesboy at a toy shop !
WAHAHAHAHAAH !
& maybe go crazy again with all my beloved cousins !
Kay they all were crazy ! Especially Abang Hairul,
otak senget !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD"campak kacang pat muke baru tawu!"Abang Hairul's fav line ! xD
Okay got to go now, mayb will upload some pics later on ;D
xoxo challoh `!
PS: I LOVE THAT DUNKIN DONUTS !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !
and PS again, I can still go crazy with th thought of that emo boy .
Come spore meet me lah ehy ?
XDDD KAY NOPE JKJK ! XD I'll stick to one, YAN ! XD
OKAY BYEE TAKECAREEE !
;DD
Labels: HOLIDAYYYYYYYY