<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Friday, May 15
Yea hello .
Very nice, tagboard = war ah war !
alahaaii, ni pompuan nie ehhh, ape kau nak ?
ah ape kau nak ?
puki nak kene jolok dulu baru kau nak diam ?
dah laaah malas siol nk layan orang-orang yang tk pakai otaknye, yang tkder life, kacaw orang laen je tawu .
kau tk penat ke ah sundal ?
kesian kau .


Ahhh anyway ehy, long time never post .
Exams, left Monday with one paper, E.Math 1, then finish liaaaao oh !
Very nice very niceeeee .
Then, the rest of the papers were like :/
No confidence seyh .
Ahhhhh, nevermind nevermind, its over already :D

AND YEAH.
TENGKU RAFEEEE<3
Has left on Wednesday .
I didnt managed to chat with him the night before .
He wasnt online ,
GOD DAMN IT .
Aaaaaaaahhh miss him sooo manymany .
Left him an offline message .
Hope he gets to read it, but I dont know how :/
Come back soon yeah ?~
Akan ku tunggu kepulanganmu . HUAKHUAK ! Cheeey jiwang siuuul~
But it's true laaah .
I'll wait okay ?
:D


Okay thats all, then just now Mum again .
She .
Aaaaah damn .
I've got nothing else to say .
I took panadol for no reason, and now my head feels like bursting .
Okay go die ,
aaaaahrhrhhhhhhrrrrrhhhhh .

Kay takecare all takecare .
Extra takecare to th biaaatccchh .
Keep smiling before you cant smile anymore .
HUAKHUAK .

F-L-Y.

Labels: