HAHAHAHA !
Actually this post is about yesterday, but because yesterday I didnt managed to find time to post so yea . Here it goes .
You know what, yesterday ryte, okay I went to Library with Yuyun after school, cause, we had nowhere to go and were dying for air-con, yesterday was lyke super hawt !
Terlalu panas gyler babi sampai anjing ley jadi hotdog, kentang ley jadi french fries, bey ape-ape lagy lah ehy ! Kaaay mepek aaah bebual, mepekk aah mepekkkk, nonsense, crap, sampah sarap ! xDD Ah diam ah. -__- xDOkay at the Library, we were sitting at one corner at th Indian section, HAHAHAHA !
Bley jumpe banyak keleng pat sini kaykay xD Okay then nevermind luh, then got this couple, who sat like somekind off beside us but a few metres away, and kept looking behind and looked at us .
I was lyke "Ehhh what th fff siaaa
tengok tengok sumerh, dah lah pat library nak motek, peje !" XD Kay I know, bad, but, fact whaaaat .
Laugh laugh like
siao cabo, then saw these
YCKSS
MINAHS MINAHS .
Then Yuyun was lyke, "Ehh
jangan step ehy step !" WTF !! XD And I was lyke "Ehh maintain maintainnnn, pantart tak perlu ehy pantart, aku nye lagy jack !"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!! KEKEK PER ! XDThen we were bored, so we decided to walk around, then heard those
Minah voices inside th toilet . HAHAHAHAHA .
Masok tu toilet lah kan ape lagyh, cari pasalllll ! xD It was Yuyun's idea . SO YEAAA .
Went inside toilet, they were lyke doing up their hair, then we walked in . I stared at them, then we sort of sarcastically laugh ! xD But it's lyke, omgxz,
diorang tak berani pon nak stare seyh, because usually
Minahs would stare at somebody or someone they see . But them. no .
Kental laah ehy ! xD Then yea we walked out, hahaha ! Fun babe, funnn ! xD
Then went downstairs, took magazines and read and sat at one bench at the corner beside the glass where we could see people walking to and fro outside so yea .
Saw KAK NUNU AND ABANG HALIF AND THE PREVIOUS COUPLE WHO KEPT STARING AT US . ABANG HALIF who I had saw earlier at the second floor, but didnt say hello becuase scared wrong person lah seyhhh ! xD
Kay then yeaa KAK NUNU waved, at least she saw,
ingat potek ehy ! xD NYAAAH ! XDThen th
MINAH TOILET xDD ! walked passed too . Smiled at Yuyun. but Yuyun was lyke making that I-dont-give-a-damn face xD
Then saw AZIQQQ ! HAHAHAHA ! He didnt so yea . aiyohhhh~!
Okay then walked home, bought th twenty cent ice . Chiiled at th block opp Yuyun's for awhile before going back home .
Then walked home .
HOME, nothing the usual stuffs, showered, ate rice, ate Maggi, then watched SPIDEY SPIDEY ! XD
Then went online, chatted with baby baby baby ! xD
Haaiiiisssss, he's unwell, and yea. broke his guitar plus lost his drumsticks .
Psssstttt I;m th one who took your drumsticks laaah ! xD NAAAAH
acar jek ! xDOkay hopefully can find that and th guitar, I dont know .
Get well soon aytes, remember, eat what you're suppose to eat, and rest alot kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay .
I worry for you seyhhhh
becaaaauuuuuseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I love you
taaaaaaawwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ! :DxD Okay now gotta go .
Uhm, go eat I think, currently, it is raining very th heavily .
HAHAHAHA ! Luckily I didnt follow Yuyun, Rauda and Fafa go bike, if not I think
dah basah abes ! xD Ehh kay that sounds wrong, basah ? xDDD !AAAAAH WTHWTH~! Okay till here .
xoxo- (:
Labels: Minah -.-