HELLO HELLO .
Okay today, uhhhhmmm, kind off fun .
HAHAHAHAHA .
At school, the first thing in the morning was HAIR CHECK .
WOW . Cool or whaaaaat ? -___-
Luckily I brought my hair pins, so I survived the HAIR CHECK .
HAHAHAHAHA .
Then the rest of the day was okay, go through corrections and all .
Recess, ate macaroni . With Yuyun, and Hadrie, who joined us .
Hadrie
si kekek tu, uat lawak jerh seyh ! haha ! doiinks ~Then bleahhhhh normal stuffs, last period of double chem was more to interaction period, talk-talk .
Then finished school at 1.30.
Met with Yuyun at the foyer .
Jalan gy Mac, diorang nak makannn, Then saw this three
Minahs-Tak-Menjadi, from PEIRCE, two were total nerds, another, was like trying to be a what we call in Chinese,
Ah-lian -_____-Stare here and there . Then I stared back, she looked away .
Awwwhhh, what the hell ?
then I went to take th chill sauce and th straws, and I was only then, Yuyun was behind carrying th tray, then, th bloody biatch stared at me .
Wow, when I was alone then dare to stare luuuh .
What ? Think I scared uhh if you stare me if I'm alone ?
Oh pleaseeeeeee . I stared at her back, and my hands were like trying to get th straws without my eyes off that biatch .
HAHAHAHAHA . Whaaaaat ? She looked away .
I out-stared her . xDD
Veryy nice . Then when they walked pass us, Yuyun said something .
I forgotten what, due to my S.T.M syndrome xD
It would be better if those ______ eat in, please fill in th blanks yourself .
HAHAHA .
Okay whatever .
Then yeaa bleaahh went home .
Rest awhile, then followed mum to fetch my bro from the mosque .
Okay make it short, I saw alot of people, as in people I know .
HAHAHAHAH weiirddddd .
Okay saw Vannyssa, then Aziq at NTUC .
HAHAHAHA . Okay talked to Vanyyssa .
Then Aziq, just smiled to him . OMG lah, his mum was there, so as mine .
So yeaa we couldnt really talk .
Actually I didnt noticed him, then suddenly when I was lyke helping Mama to choose the chicken, I saw him standing beside his mum, who was beside Mama, and Mama was beside me .
LOL FUNNEHHHH ! XDD
Then after that, I walked away luuhhh, then I smiled .
I wanted to laugh actually, yea me, crazy, thats why .
Felt lyke laughing xD
But nope I didnt . Just smiled . He was lyke half smiling and half not .
Okay I think he's crazy too .
HAHAHAHAHA ! XD
Okay nevermind . Didnt expect to see him there .
On th way back home in bus 262, saw Yana, Yuyun's systerh,
Hahahaha, she
salam-ed me and Mama .
Then alighted, saw Zukri -___-
He was staring at me . And I was lyke smiling at hym abit,
hahaha, whaat th hellll .
Many many people I saw today ,
How cool . HAHAHAHAH ! XD
Okay then reached home .
Watched teeveeee, showered .
Went onlineee, knowing that baby wont be online ,
GAAAAHHHHH .
Nevermind, patience :D
Okay now I want to eat my chipster just now I bought from NTUC, hungry babe ! xD
Okay flyfly~!
Takecaree all :D
xoxo-(:
Labels: many people