<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Monday, May 18
=D
Yay~ yay~ weeewoooooooooooooooooooooooh~!
Today was the last day of EXAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMSSSSSS .
Finally, after about one and a half weeks of terrible-horrible-toot-toot nightmare .
Nyahahahahahahah !

So just now was E.Math 1, and guessed what, I came to school early -__-
Cause I thought, yeaa ryte, today late start Monday, but th exam timetable said paper would start at 8, so what the heck, I came as per normal laaah .
-______- slengeeee sioooool~ xD
Then on the way to school, saw Beng Chin, then we talked abit, then he walked faster cause he said he was late for his Ncc thingy .
Hahahah !

Okay then, paper finished at about 10.05, reached home at about almost 11, then went online .
O-M-G =O ; saw my blog, and saw the tag .
Hahahahahahahaha ! Okay that made my day, even though the spamming biiaatcch .
Didnt expect any tags to come from Rafee luuhh, hahaha !
I Love You ! =D

Okay then, it rained very heavily .
Check-check ade olang tak mandi ke, nyanyi rabak-rabak nye sampai hujan xD
Then, at about 3, went out, went to Anderson Sec for Hmt ,
AAAHHHH LAZYYYYY .
But since Ain Cinoneh was going, so yea, go lah go ! Nyaaah !
got results, booo~ Not as good . Bleaaaah .

Then went home after buying honey milk tea xD
Sleeep do this and that, shower shower .
Then went online to post this .
HUAKHUAK .

Okay now got to go .
Later I think I onlineeee agaaaaaaaaiiiinnnnnn .
So yea .
Fly ah Fly .
Takecare all takecaree .
:D

Labels: