<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Friday, May 8
Examination matters .
Ehem ehem ! xD

Okay today had two papers, first was English Part Two and the second was A.MATH.

English, okay lah :/
Never really had enought time, but I managed to scrap through :/
Summary = Disaster
Comprehension part = Somewhat disaster
I was like, "Ehhh, should I answer like this or like that? Am I correct? Did I choose the correct points for the summary?"
HELL .

Then, 10.30 to 12.30 .
TWOHOURS OF WONDERFUL time :/
EH-MATH .
EH-MATH .
Pronounce as EH-MATH. x)
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .
DISASTER SEYH !
I flunk-ed .
Woooo my marks fly away liaao .
Bo pian uhh, no other choice, no hope .
Cause I already failed the class tests and all, so Midyear, no hope .
Haiiiyysshhh, what the hell .
My parents gonna be lyke ! @ # $ % ^ & * , especially Mum .
Ask her to do then she will know how eazeyy-pizzeeyy-piiee it is .
-________________-

Nevermind, it's over .
Now I have to just concentrate on my remaining papers .
I hope hope hope, can score for combined humanities and combined science ;D

Wish me all the best people
and hope I dont go blank like I always do .
Sometimes, brains just turn off and sleep when we need them the most at urgent emergencies .
Technical problem I think, or is it MENTAL PROBLEM ? xD
Okay bleah crap .

Now gotta go revise for my Geeeeooooooooooooooooog .
I LOVE GEOG .
I think its the subject I love most .
The others, suckish :/ =O

Okay byebyee~!
I want to flyfly~
And yeah, a few more days, he's leaving .
Pray for a miracle :/
Hopeless ..
:/

Selamat tinggal .


Sasa out ,
xoxo-

Labels: