<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Thursday, May 7
HA HA HA LOOOOO ! xD
Yay! Tomorrow's A.Math, YAAAAAAAY ! -__-
Omgomgomgomgomgomg =O =O
I think I will fail.
Duhhh~ No hope already seyh! Hiayaaaishhyy!

Okay now stop talking about A Math, which is tomorrow's second paper.
LOL.
Okay FINALLY, after like 2 hours plus,(?) I finish editing the template. Yeaah new skin babeh babeh! xD But it is sooooooooo troublesome.
I edit this part, that part went wrong.
WHAT THE HELL -_-
But nevermind, atleast I completed it, and now
Tada tada tada toink toink!
A new blog! HAHAHAHAHA! xD
SO HOW? NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
;D


Ohh yeah, anyway, yesterday.
In msn, at about 11-12 plus, my older cousins and I chatted together, so there was like four people in the same convo.
HAHAHAHA! Kecohrable oii! xD
All older than me, and only there was only a guy, the other three were girls. HAHAHA! Very nice very nicceeee! xD
Yeaa, thats about yesterday. And of course, chatted with sotong lah kan xD

Then just now had English PaperONE, luckily I've enough time to complete it.
Two sections=1h 45mins.
I survived! Nyahahahha !
Okay now I got to go. My hands are like very so so tired already,
from all the typing of the template and bleeaaaaaah.

Got to study A Math too =O =O =O
Pray for me eh?
Goodbye, SASA out to fly away~

Labels: