EH HELLO !
FUYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !
Long time never post seyh !
HAHAHAHA ! I miss going online seyh ! I miss chatting with my most lovable xD
Now countdown-ing to that nightmare day .
Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg =O
OH-MY-GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD ! =O =O
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaiyyysssssssssssssh ! =O
Cant stop =O -ING ! Nyahha !
Can he just stay and dont leave?
Why ohhh why?
WA PIANG! *smack forehead*
And now MYE has starred =O
Die die die. Mati mati mati.
Masyallah!I think I can go =O twentyfour hours already.
So much to do, so little time~
Guess thats why it's been ages since I post, not really ages luhh but, it felt like weeks to me x)
Okay now, I should revise for Math, but oh LOL.
I am sooooooooooooooooooo tired and quiteeee lazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy ~
Ah! Nebermind nebermind, I shall do it, I shall endure.
ENDURE! WOOTWEET! xD
And I pray that a miracle will happen, a miracle that will not allow that nightmare day to ever come. Stay away from me you nightmare.
Tengku Rafi has to stay okay, my one and only sotong =D
Okay now fly,
Bye takecare alright takecare.
All the best to all ;D
xoxo
Sasa Esparella(:
Labels: I AM BACK ; xD