<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Wednesday, April 29
I dont want this moment
To ever end, where everything's nothing without you
I'll wait here forever, just to
To see you smile
Cause it's true,
I am nothing without you

Through it all, I made my mistakes, I stumble and fall
But I mean these words

I want you to know, with everything I wont let this go
These words are my heart and soul
I hold on to this moment you know
As I bleed my heart out to show
And I wont let go

Thoughts read unspoken, forever and now
And pieces of memory fall to the ground
I know what I didnt have so
I wont let this go
Cause it's true
I am nothing without you

All the streets where I walked alone
With nowhere to go
I've come to an end

I want you to know, with everything I wont let this go
These words are my heart and soul
I hold on to this moment you know
As I bleed my heart out to show
And I wont let go


Infront of your eyes
It falls from the skies when you dont know what you're loooking to find
Infront of your eyes
It falls from the skies when you just never know what you will find
What you will find, what you will find
What you will find, what you will find

I dont want this moment
To ever end, where everything's nothing without you


I want you to know, with everything I wont let this go
These words are my heart and soul
I hold on to this moment you know
As I bleed my heart out to show
And I wont let go





Labels: