<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Thursday, April 23
Today okay today.
Bigbig fight lah seyh!
Okay laaah not big, but still fight.
Mouth fight.
Fight with a biaaatcch.

After school, Yana gy cari si suar tuh. Then takpe aaah si suar tuh dah masok NCC room. Nak avoid kite ah tuh, dah col aaaah.
Kay takpe. Then pastu, luar skola ngah tunggu Jester, ternampak si suar tu keluar skola nan Hanis. MUKE IRRITATING SIOOOOL!
omgzxzxzxxz.
Okay takpe. She saw us but she ignored. Col ah tu. They walked to the shop opp. my school.
toot toot tooooooooooooooooooooooot.
Then after that they crossed the road back to our school.
Crossed further up from the school since Yana, Jannah and me was standing across the school, she didnt dare to walk there.
HAHAHAHA perangai!

Then before they entered the gate, Yana shouted.
Pekik-pekik perkataan perkataan yang tooot sume terkeluar.
Masyallah cam nk end of the world seyh. KECOH! =p
Maki-maki sumerh, come on, who wouldnt be angry if people talk bad behind you which is untrue.
Confirm your blood go upstairs right XD

Yaaa then kecoh outside school gate.
SHOUT SHOUT! But across the road aaah.
I was already like "Ehh korang jalan dah gy pat si deyktuh aaah kite pekik dari sini uatpe seyh!"
Then Yana was saying something like nevermind, taknak cari gadoh pat luar skola ah.
So yeaa. HAHAHAHA! Jannah said I sounded like minah rep =.= when I was shouting to si suar tu.
I was like "EHH kau dah uat mulot pasal Yana kau tak tawu nak cakap sorry pe? Kau jangan kurang ajar lah sial pala butoh!"
XDD
ANGRYYYYYY ANGRYYYY GRRHHHGRRHHHH~!
WA PIANG.

Then security guard dah cam tengok tengok sumerh.
WA PIANG. not scared eyh.
Teros pastu si suar tu masok skola balek.

Masyallah, nampak je slenge-slenge bacen gytu, mulot.. Tuhan saje yang tawu.
Haiyak, ley jadi gyler loh layan olang busok ini maciam, olang busok hati sama kita. Manyak sakit hati woh!
XDDD

Okay so that was it.
IB IB IB .
You know whats IB ?
Figure out yourself lah ehy XD

Okay now go.
I gotta erase off suar tu nyeeee mukeee dari brains aku -.=

Okay fly.

Labels: