<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Wednesday, April 15
ALRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHT.
I've been kind off muting, and had not been posting these few days.
Guess I was just too tired to type and post :D

Let's just say here, what I remembered the most about Monday And Tuesday.

Okay Monday.
Nothing much, all I remembered was, I used the Tengku Rafi's in my malay compo test paper. Coool or whaaaaaaaaaaaaat xD
Tengku Rafi who? Yan luuuh. Nyeeehhhhh!
Just felt like using that name for my compo, which I had to write about anything that comes under this topic: Everyone has their own strength.

So I wrote about this Tengku Rafi being my best friend and how I've seen him grow throughout the years of friendship. So that was the storyline XD

Okay whatever, anyway I told him and he was like, "ehh ade je tau!" XD
Aku cinta sama kamu luuuh(:


TUESDAY.
LOL, nothing much again. Only thing was, he was waiting for me outside school -__=
Rajib lah kan, saper lagy. One thing good, aku rindu dyr, so ley meet jap =P. one bad thing, not again. Hiyaaiiisshhhh....

Whatever, okaay best jugak. Kekek and happy ;D
But yaaaa, inside me there's someone already? o.0 for me to know, for you to find out XD

Okay then that was it.
Summary of Monday and Tuesday.
PEACE PEOPLE.
I'm flying away;

Sasaaa !



Labels: , ,