<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Saturday, April 25
ANOTHER GREAT NEWS.
VERY GREAT.

Tengku Rafi will and have to go and leave.
LEAVE,
LEAAAAAAAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

As in LITERALLY LEAVE.
LEAVE SINGAPORE.

LEAVE SINGAPORE.
AND GO TO INDONESIA.
AND STAY.
STAY.
STAY THERE.

Leave here and Stay there.
For about a few months before he would be back here.
MONTHS. Geddit people?
MONTHS. BULAN-BEBULAN.

Masyallah! Astragfirullahalaziimmm!
Kan aku dah gyler XD

I dont know how will I survive.
Okay now is like 16 more days before he flies over.
Countdown-ing before the terrible nightmare comes.
Omgxzxz he shouldn't have told me.
But sooner or later I would know about it also right.
So it's better he tell now then later.
Atleast I can be mentally prepared that he is not going to be here.
I will not be able to chat with him anymore.
We will not play Habbo again.
Aku akan rindu dyr sangatsangat.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

It's just a matter of tyme when evrything will come to an end.
I guess this is true afterall.
People come, and they go.
It's just a part of lyfe?
God has written all this earlier on in each and every of our books.

WA PIANG, CAN SOMEBODY STOP THE TYME SO THAT DAY WILL NEVER EVER COME?

Impossible but, omg
Hoping for a miracle :/
I wish I could meet him before he leaves.
And I wish I could like send him to the airport.
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
Sounds so fairytale-like.

BUT
I cant help myself but imagine.
Please stay laah Tengku Rafi aka Yan aka Feefee aka Nur Syazyan.
Stay ehhh, stay stay.
Haiiiissssssh.
The sense of lost.
Lost somebody.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
Anyway, just want you to know that I wont forget you.
I ♥ you.
Those moments I will never forget.
Aku sayang sama kamu.
Hanya kamu sorang.
Hanya satu.
Ape ape saje untuk kamu luuuhh.
Haiishhh .....

Although we havent met yet, but yeah.
It's strong.
Can I stand in front of you before you go?
Only God knows my deep insides'.

Flying away; [with him to Indon? :/]
Sasa Esparella(:


Labels: