<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Wednesday, April 1
HELLO PEOPLE.

Im feeling quite better now, since yesterday I went to poly and the doctor said I got gastric. What the hell.
And you know what? The pills I need to take are in black colour, and literally the medicine name is 'Charcoal'. Damn, am I eating charcoal for my medication? XD Sounds weird sey. What the hell, but yeaa I feel better then yesterday although now still can feel the pain. Haaaaiiiyyyyysssshh .....

In the morning was another disaster. I saw this damn bloody big cockroach at the kitchen. LOL! I tried to kind off spray it with the BAYGON but of course I was too scared to even spray XD Dumb dumb.

Well, APRIL FOOL !!!!!!!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAS !!!!

Okay today in school was like typical school days, I didnt went for P.E. Duuuuuh Im sick. Then normal lessons.

ENGLISH TODAY WAS SUPER INTERESTING, WANNA KNOW WHY? SEE THE ABOVE POST! XD

By the last two periods of the day, chemistry, I was already half dead, Miss Lee called my name twice because she caught me sleeping.
Hahahaha! Couldnt help it but sleep.
Damn tired and those pains kept coming back. What the hell, I feel like poking my stomach with something sharp XD

Ended school at 1430. Anddddddddd ooooooooooooooooh, Check Tung brought this FAKE COCKROACH WHICH LOOKED LIKE THE ONE I FOUND THIS MORNING!
I got phobia already XD I run and run and run trying to avoid the fake cockroach, I know stupid but wth, it looks the same as the one in my house XD

Okay after that acoompanied my friend for lunch. Then went home quickly because I want to go online and blog since yesterday I didnt went online XD

Alright guys, another thing, PLEASE GO WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE THIS POST; trust me, after you watch it you're gonna run around screaming your head off XD But seriously, go watch it.

Now gotta find that Video I watched during ENGLISH lesson just now.

Adios amigos, aku nak berambos XD