Hello PEOPLE ;DDDDDDDDDDDD
I LOVE SATURDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ! WEEWOOOOOOTS !
Okay yesterday, SATURDAY, was fabulous ! ;D
We = My beloved retarded gang plus me, the geek XD
We went to Tamp stadium for this Maulid Nabi thingy, or say, the ceremony of celebrating pophet's Muhammad's birthday ;D
KECOH GYLER BABI XD
Inside bus we were like the kecoh-est.
I had a really reallt marvellous extraordinary time!
Muaaaaaaah I love you guys maaan!
We rawk, babehhhs! XD
Ate Nasi Briyani there, SEEDAAAAAAAAAAAP BANGET! [sebab mase tu ngah lapar, so anything we eat taste good eventhough it doesnt XD]
Okay alright, camwhored macam budak gyler XD
I guessed I had bonded with the guys, well AMRI was making me HAHAHAHAHA! XD
And the rest of the event that happened I couldnt remember, I only remembered, what?
The walking around th stadium, the rain, the lightning that made me go =O, the NASI BRIYANI SEDAP XD, the talking and Wani, Hid's friend. BAAAAH, and some artistes performing.
Okay best ;D
Left the stadium, took the bus, then inside bus was like jiwang-ing XD
Then Amri was like a random ase, suddenly ask me, "Ehh, kau minah jiwang eh?"
And he gave me that look of *keningupdownupdown* XD
What the hell laaah si MOMOK tu!
NyeHhHhHhHHh! =P
Okay then reached the masjid at like about 8+
The girlfyees went toilet to change, the boys went to pray, ehem, budakbudak alim XD
In the toilet cam orang gyler, kay we snap snap again.
WOOOOOOO~! XD
Then walked to the busttop with Zul, the only guy there, while Amri[hantu-momok XD] and Soif[ the hawtgeek guy] XD went off first.
Blaaaah went home with Shasha,
LOL! laughed again like siao cabo, it had always been like that went.
Gosh we are crazy bitches XD
Okay guessed I'm tired, wanted to go online, but of course I couldnt, Mama would nag like hell -_-
Owhhhh, I miss TENGKU RAFI sey D:
Aiyooooh, tsk tsk tsk ..~
Anyway back to the story, ohhh what else, ohh yaa I went to sleep at like almost one.
HAHAHAHAHA, dengar lagu jiwang babe! XD
Okay thats it. Sleeeep zzzzz.
Tomorrow, still meeting them again,
WOOOOOTS!
Double days with my MAD aliennayyes! =D