<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Friday, March 13
FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH. 13.
What a date, a superstitious date. Ohh yeaa, TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR THE TERM AND IT'S MARCH HOLIDAYS! WOOHOOOO! XD Kay aku dah sot. XD
BUT, it's not even a holiday, holidays are meant for relaxing and staying away from daily chores, but not for us, students who have to do projects and assignments on this holidays. HAHAHAHA, I wonder why they call it a school holiday when it's not even. -.- Loaded schoolbags, issssssshhhkkk~
Anyway today I decided I will not talk about school because Im too lazy to talk about it, and I dont even remember clearly what happened at school. -.- What I did remember was that Hadrie shouted into my ears like one idiot, asstoot lah him. Nyahaha!
Anyway, school, let's skip it.
Released at 1410, went to Jannah's house. Blahblahblah, I had chicken rice for lunch, BURP, sedap! XD
I was supposed to lepak with Aziq and the friends but then, in the end it was cancelled cause he cant make it and me, myself was like too lazy to go -.- Got no mood, anyway, I was sleepy that time. So yea.
Then with nothing to do, Jannah and I was like crapping here and there, laugh laugh. And I thought her how to sing the song 'Dilamun Rindu'. Muahahhaah! Jannah said my voice was nicer then Yana's? Oh goossshhhh Im flattered. XD Next stop, KEMBANGANS. XD
No laaah, suare aku cam sengau adelah kan, agaknye Jannah pekak, tu pasal. XD
Then yeaa, she got the hang of it already, thanks to me. Muahahha!
I went home at about 5+. Blahblahblah.
Stupid bro, go use the lappy. Grrrhhh~ Anyway, yea the same old things, showered and stuffs. He never online D: Damn, tomorrow is the day. And he's uncontactable, wanted to give a call, but I feel so not right. Nevermind.
TOMORROW'S FAMILY DAY! MUST HAVE FUN! WOOHOOOO! :DD AT EAST COAST, AND REALLY WISHED HE COULD GO, BUT OF COURSE NOT. D: HAIISSHHH, ANYWAY STILL MUST ENJOY, THE LAST FAMILY DAY FOR ME SEY. HAHAHA.
AYTES TILL HERE,
Flying away;
Sasa Esparella(:

Labels: