<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Monday, March 9
Today, being the first day of the week.
I dragged to go to school. Sheer lazinees. Damn, I think I'm getting more and more lazy nowadays. I think I need to do something about it. Really.
Today started school late, 830am.
First period was physics. Doubles. I got back my physics test, and guess what, I failed again. This time was 9/28. How pathetic. I think I really need to get a life and start studying hard. Go Saaa Go! :D
Then it was Mt period, then recess.
I went to Jannah's class after having a quick munch. Then Hadrie bullied me ;(
Nyahahah! and they told me Azhar liked me? Ohh dream on, whatever people -.-
As if I care, as if I give a damn. -.-
Then went back to class. Bleaaah. Got POP QUIZ FOR BIOLOGY. Open book. Luckily but too bad I never brought my textbook -.- So went to 3/2 and borrowed from Sherlyn, Thankiew so much yaw! :D
Blahblahblah. Ended school at 215.
Jannah waited for me after school. Then went home together, walked in the rain. :D
Blahblahblah, I reached AMKHUB, called him up, but he cant. Damn. I miss him so much. But too bad, he got something on so yea D:
Then called Jannah, no answer. I gave up and walked alone to the blocks towards my school. Walked in the rain. And suddenly I felt so lonely. Very. And it made me go all mad and sad laaah. Haaiiisssh..
Then still got time since I didnt went for HMT, so bought this choc, FarriDONUT XD and went to the block and sat there alone eating the donut. I feel so EMO. Hahaha. Really laah. Then took out paper and pen and started to scribble all over, to let the time fly away. Farridon Ipin Ipin Ipin. My brain is so over-addictive of this name.
Scribblescribble. It's 4.50. Since I've been sitting there at 4.
So I walked home, in the RAIN again. Reached home, fetched my lil sis, and yea.
Normal things.
I went online. And I feel so SAD. I dont know why.
Then mum was like noisy, cause my bro failed his test -.-
And now she wants to accuse me, of showing a bad example to my bro and now he's following my footsteps. OHGOD, come on, he fails, what has it to do with me? So not logical.
Aku tawu lah aku ni jahat, tapi tak perlu nk kutok-kutok anak sendiri lah. Wth, I dont even understand, does my story even relates to the failure of my bro in his test? Diamdiam sudah Ma, kepale cam nk burst. And Im down here trying to do Math. DAMN.
My brain is already so corrupted with I dont-know-what-it-is-things and here you people go making my life more terrible. Come on, I need peace.
And now, I realised, I just cant stop thinking about Ipin. Really miss him so much.
And to SHASHA, dont think too much about it, everything will be fine :D Believe. :D
You have us, your friends to support you if you fall back. :D
And to Fifi, sorry if aku tak layan kau sangat hari ni sebab aku seriously ngh takde mood. Hope you understand, anyway thanks for asking. Iloveyou yaw ingosan! :D
AND TO EVERYONE, BE HAPPY, LIVE YOUR LIFE :D
Flying away;
Sasa Esparella(:

Labels: , , ,