<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Tuesday, March 31
Kay today was a disaster at school. Suay ah suay sey. Last day of the month, and disaster strikes. LOL? -___________-
Damn, I got severe stomachache, say diarhhea. [ I looked up the dictionary to spell that, fyi XD ]

SUPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!

I am going mad, or I AM already mad, but it makes me more.
What the hell, I felt like dying. God, I couldnt even sit/stand straight.
Wasted time at the ladies during English doubles period. Went twice. T-W-I-C-E. Omgxcxcxcxczz.

Then the rest of the day I was like trying to control the pain, you know it's the kind of pain like the feeling of diarrhea pain, AND the pain of gastric. And it's those kind of pain that will come and go come and go non stop. What the fuxk! I cannot even describe the pain -_____-

Supposed to attend English Oral after school, but I didnt went, DUUUUHHHH~ I think if I were to go I would like shitxzxz during the oral in front of the teacher. NYAHAHAHAH ! eiiyewww kay that's dusgusting. Check-check skali taik bersepah siak XD Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii KAY STOP-
BAHAHAHAHAS ! XD Luckily Miss Lee was there to help out. Thankyou Miss Lee ;D

I walked home, PAIN PAIN PAIN !
Walked slowly, I tahan the pain. Rase cam nak terberak pat situ jugak sials! XD
Then reached home, quickly opened the door, THROW MY BAG, THROW MY SOCKS, BANG THE TOILET DOOR CLOSED. NYAHAHAH! Cannot tahan liao~ aku ley jadi gyler taw! XD

I feel better, but still pain -________-
Ehh orang-orang, doakan laaah aku cepat baeeeekk. Rabak sey. Nyahahah !
Now gotta go poly, and take MC.
So yeaa pray for me ehhyy! ;D

Andd ohhhhhh, I LOVE FIFI XD
Aku tawu takde link, tapi what the heellll, I dont care. XD

F-L-Y-I-N-G A-W-A-Y;
SASAAAA BAPUCHI! XD