<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Sunday, March 29
Uhmmm, I was shocked?!
Haaaaaaaah? I didnt expect it. GOD. Stoopid Sasa, stoopid stoopid stoopid.
Damn. There it goes, I'm scared. Help me please. I dont want anything bad to happen :S

Nevermind, the most important now is that I'm back to myself! Woots! I'm over everything, everything had passed by. Now I'm on my own all over again, I shall get a life and stop thinking about the damn past. What hell I think I'm just being stupid. And I've moved on. Geddit?
All I care now is about myself and of course uuhhhhm, ehem, secret XD
I think I'm like falling for him, or ON him XD
Can I just tell him that I'm going crazy over him,
God, help me.
Hahahaha.

I love my sayang, ya know that XD
who my sayang ah? secret lah ahdey XD

Flying away;
Sasa Esparella(:

Labels: