Now, I really have nothing much to say, neither do I have anything to coment about.
All I think is that, why the people around me behaves so weird, it's like they have problems, but they just dont wanna share to me. As if I cannot be trusted or what. I hate it when someone tells me there's something going on in their life, but refuse to tell to me. What? Im so confused. I really want to know, cause I care for them. I want to know what had happened, desperately want to know.
DESPERATELY.
And now I feel so far away from them, as if we are like parting away from one another. And this keeps bothering me. Stucked in my brains. And I cant stop thinking about it. GET AWAY, GET AWAY, SHOO SHOO.
But it just dont work. I just want to know, I dont care if what will come out from the mouths are hurtful or whatsoever, just say it out loud. I wont mind, I understand.
Just get the f***ing words outta ya mouth and get done over it.
I WANNA HELP. GIVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO HELP.
SAY IT.
SAY.
SAY.
I cared, and now I still do. Just say out what you've been keeping from me.
Tell me what I never knew before. TELL.
I think I'm going mad already. I am already mad. And confused. And guilty, scared that you went like that because of me. Come on, just tell me. Face the truth.
I dont want to lose another like you.
Damn, I just feel not right.
Labels: desperate