Okay, today late start monday.
In the morning already
kene scolded by Miss Lee because I didnt handup the chem-mindmap holiday assignment. There were others too, a few. Hahahaha, what a great way to start the first morning of the first day of the week.
Kene do 1o push-ups. LOL, I never wear shorts inside sey -____- What the heck. Nevermind, I think I deserve that. And sorry to Miss Lee and Mrs Chung for making you all angry to us (:
Rushed to do the mind-map and tried to finish up my compo, I was always stuck when doing compo, it seems like I cant think of anything. I call that stupid -____-
Then after that was recess, never went. Stayed in class. Antisocial laah. XD
Macam paham ! XD Blaaah then after that Biology, the most interesting lesson of the day ! Practical, did experiments. WOOOOOOOOOOOH! SUPERB, nice ! Gereks ! Mix here and there, waaaa cool, play with water XD I liiiiikkkkkeeeeeeeeeee~ ;D
Then was late for math. LOL. Luckily Mdm Chong didnt brag about it. Maths doubles. English was after, and was extended till 3 to cover up for tomorrow's oral. Damn, ORAAAAAAAL. ENGLISH ORAAAAAAAAAL. DISASTER! HAHAHAHAHA! Wish me all the best peepzziee!
In the end after all that "Should I go or should I not go?", I didnt go for HMT XD Hulwana also. Go AMKhub walked around buy food, then halfway Hulwana made her move first. So yeaa left me and Juwei.
Sat at the same place to eat. OLD CHANG KEE'S NASI LEMAK! XD
Sedaaaaaaaaaaaaap siuuul, satu box tak cukop ! XD Then laugh laugh like
siaaao caaabo~ NYAHAHAHAHA !Suddenly remembered about the mind-map we supposed to hand in after school, so I decided to go back to school before going home, since Miss Lee said she's gonna call up parents of it's not submitted. Hiaayaaiaaayaaa ..
So yea, Juwei went to Bishan, I went back to school. Looked for Miss Lee's locker like orang gyler -_____- Couldnt find, called her twice, no answers. LOL ? Luckily I found these stacks of chem books of my class, so I just stuck the papers in between.
So walked home, bought red tea with JELLY JELLY XD
Walk walk walk, it was going to rain. Nevermind take my time since it's like only 4.40 .
Reached home at 5, mum said something like "Waaah today so fast come home, usually you'll be like 5.30..." BLAHBLAHBLAH.
Yeaaa then the usual stuffs, eat, sleep with my uniform on. Nyahahah ! Showered,went online.
Waited, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS! Yan/Fifi onlineeeeeeeeeeee.
Kaay I am screaming inside. XDD
Damn, I LOVE YAN <3
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh psssssst, I love his PM in msn too! NYAHAHAHAHA !
I LOVE YOU BEBYH ! ;D You really can, you know that(:
I guess I'm falling more and more each time.
But all I need now is happiness that'll last forever.
God please grant me that.
Hahahahaha.
Now gottago flying away happily; LALALA~ XD
Sasaaaaaaaaa Esparellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Bapuchi! <3Labels: wrapped up