Last day of school was like -__-
I was almost late for school, luckily I managed to make it before the bell went RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG~
Yeaaaa, and then school was like other typial school days. Social studies ws like again -___- because more than half of the claas didnt do the holidays assignment,[including me x) ] luckily Ms Zaiton gave us chance to do it and did not really scold us. I love you Ms Zaiton ;D
Then the rest was like normal lessons, I didnt went recess with Yana but with JuWei and Hulwana. Blaaaah blaaah blaaaah.
Then school ended at 2.10. I walked home with Juwei to take something before accompanying her to go to J8. On the way home saw Jannah and NABILAH sec one and DAYAH sec two the block beside our school.
Fuxk, hate them. Tengok muke diorang cam nak kene taplek lah siol -.-
I just walked and had a brief conversation with Jannah. Damn I cant stand the both of their faces. So I walked faster, I didnt even stop by to talk to them.
Anyway, I went back home while Juwei waited for me at the bustop opp. amkpss. Then we took 166 and drop off at amkhub then took 88.
WHAT THE HELL, reminds me of him again. Stupid, why cant I like just forget about him, daaaaaaaaaaammmnnn! Reminds me of our first so-called date, took 88 together, went to J8, and thats exactly what I was doing today but with Juwei, not him. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiisssssshhh~
Then went to the Sony Erricson shop, the same old place where I accompanied him to go and collect his handphone about one plus months ago.
DAMN! AKU DAAH GYLERRRRRRRRRRRR! SIAKSIAK, I DONT KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING, God, memories came flushing back into my brains. What the fuxk, what the fuxk. Uncontrollable. I cant describe the feeling, I still could imagine us standing there at the corner where there's this mirror and magazines provided to read and this black sofa with the tv there to watch. Damnit, I could like literally imagine him, and me, down there. What heck, told myself to stoppit, but I couldn't. STUPID AND DUMB. D: And I felt like bursting into tears but of course I didnt, tried to chill. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....
Then everything was settled so we left the place and went to eat. We went down the same escalator, the one me and him used to go down the same escalator. Kay I know I'm like relating everything to him, you can consider me an idiot, but what the fuxk, I cant help myself.
Juwei asked me if I wanted to eat at KFC'S or LJS, of course I chose LJS because THAT WAS THE PLACE TOO. DAMN. then Juwei was like "ehh dont later will remind you of him maaah," then I was like "okaay lor anyth kfc also can." So yeaa ate at KFC.
KFC, reminds me of him too. DAMN. Because we had went to KFC together before at amk's and that was the first time he made me tried the Cheezemelts or something, Gosh. Shadap. Shadap SHADAAAAAAAAAAAAAP. How I wish I could slap some sense out of myself -______-
Bad service, gay guy were at KFC. Irrtating siak -__- WHATEVER.
Then after that I went home, Juwei wanted to walked around. So yeaa I made a move first. Took 88. GOD, him again in my brains. Walked at the same pavement, the overheadbridge, the bus stop, the 88. How I wish he was there, really. I miss him so much until it hurts alot T__T
Blaaah reached home and something happened. Mum and me. Okay guess Im not ready to tell anyone about this yet.
So yeaaaaah.
I think I better get a dose of medication to sleep away all those thoughts of him. Damn, does he even care about me in the first place when I'm down here thinking of him every second. I think I'm just being stupid, why must I think of other people when they do not think of you. You have your ownself to think about. Damn. Wake up yours ideas, SAODAH -___-
Alright, that's it.
I shall fly away in my own world;
Sasa Esparella(: