<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Saturday, March 14
TODAY IS THE 301TH ANNIVERSARY OF MY SCHOOL, ANGMOKIOSECONDARY.
FAMILY DAY @ EAST COAST!!! XD
YEAAA, TODAY IS THE DAY. EAST COAST PARK, HERE I COME! :DD
Family Day at ECP, super super! :D Reached there at about 830, by taxi by my uncle. LOL. Brought along bee hoon for the class. Muahahah! Then waited for the others to come. BEST! Jannah brought along Neneng and her sis. Hahaha. It was fun, although in the first place it was quite boring as not everyone had arrived yet.
BUILT SANDCASTLES!
Power oi! But unfortunately it was fcuuking hawt. I feel like I could sparkout and burn anytime. LOL! It was fun, but sometimes I get irritated with the sand. -.- SO yeaaa BUILT SANDCASTLES with my classmates. Then after that, go played with ice. Throw here and there. ICE-BALL FIGHT! XD Not SNOW-BALL FIGHT. BUT ICE-BALL FIGHT. Get that right in your brains people! XD Shuckks, Farid threw one at me and kene my right cheek sey! Damn idiot you. Nyahahah!
Fun laaah, stress all gone that time. Hahaha.
AND MY CLASS MANAGED TO DEFEAT OTHER TEAMS DURING THE TUG-OF-WAR GAME! XDD Thanks to Kwanfa, the strongest human in the team. LOL! SUPER! WOOHOOO! XD
Then it was like super super duper siao siao thirsty. I brought two bottles of drinks, and one jelly ice cream. LOL, JELLY ICE-CREAM, XD Then got myself a green balloon, tied behind to my jeans. Nyahah! K siao.
Then blahblahblah, all the way, getting hotter and hotter. Ooohh yeaahhh. I walked along the beach there, waaa the water super cooling, and I've got the temptation to dive in, but of course cannot lah. Anyway my mum told me not to, cause she said ECP IS A PLACE WHERE THERE ARE SPIRITS AROUND. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~ XD
Then time flies, walked here and there, talked here and there, eat here and there. Finally it was the FINALE and the whole school went to take picture as one AMKSIANS in the hawthawthawt Sun. Oh gosh, everyone was like complaining, super HAWT. Some used umbrella, but LOL, teacher asked not to or our faces would be blocked. XD SO YEA, after like 5-10 mins of EXCRUCIATING PAIN under the sun, we managed to snapped a few.
Everybody dispersed. LOL!
AND I lost Jannah, wth~ She went ahead with the guys and all. WTF WTF WTF. Aiyo, kau ni ehh, selalu ni macam aah, takpe ah aku tak kesah kaykay. Geram maseh ley di-tahan. LOL. :D
Nevermind, I stayed behind with Hulwana, Ju Wei, Fiqah and some other people. Mrs Chung brought along her DOGGIES. Aiyooo I very the scared you know, XD
Then BEE HOON NOBODY EAT. =.=!! WA PIANG, I brought, then nobody eat. WHAT THE HELL ..... Then at last we three ate the leftovers and those food my people of THREEONE never eat. -.- Looking DESPERATELY for FORK AND PLATE to eat -.- Luckily got some to spare. SO yea.
Stayed on until like 2 plus almost to three. Fiqah brought the bee hoon home. Then we gave away the cakes to some sec 2 guy. LOL. Then I saw Syazwan's cousin, OHMY, quite cute. LOL. Kay it's only just a compliment. Hahahaha! Bleeaaahhhh.
Then walked to bustop from the beach. OH MY GOD. SUPER FAR. MY LEGS LIKE WANNA BREAK ALREADY, MY FOOT ACHE. I think it's even more than 2.4 km laah -.- Ishhkk, I think can lose weight, hahahah! And it strucked me that I should go there again, but with HIM. LOL. How I wish.
Ahhh blaah finally reached the bus stop. took 76 with Hulwana. Slept inside bus, thought about him. Haiiiishhhh. Then until opp. home. So exhausted. Went home. Mama havent come home, only my two siblings. So yea, I rested and showered then went online until now. :D And I miss Ipin and Spongebob badly. Oh gosh :S
Flying away;
Sasa Esparella(:

Labels: , ,