I realised that I am not sleepy right now. And I keep thinking about that someone . And bleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. My head's ringing, my brain's like wanna burst. I got a major headache. Excruciating pain. This night is a really very very cold night. My hands and fingertips are like ice.
OMG laaaaaah.
And one most ______ thing is that I can't stop thinking of him.
I wonder what happen eh? Is everything fine out there?
Is he okay?
I think I need a headbang. =O
And I think all that I can do now is pray that he's fine. And maybe go to sleep.
Really.
Im scared =O
Nevermind, God will help.
woooooooooo~
And one more thing, I pray that I can pass my Math.
Pathetic. -.-
Anyway, I cant stop thinking.
Bleeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Anyway, I still got to go to sleep. Tomorrow's schooling. So yea.
Hope he's fine. Hope hope hope.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah~
Aku rindu dyr sangatsangat. Aiyaaa~
And, Upin sayang Ipin sangatsangat.
Takecareee <3
:D
Sasa Esparella(:
Labels: headbang, insomnia