Ohh yeah. Yo yo humans! LONG LONG time I never post -.- Too lazy and too busy for blogs. These few weeks so much things had happened, and most of it kind off hit me hard on the head and the heart. Hell, I dont even know how to describe it. -.-
The most vivid things I remembered that happened were that I found out something about someone under one roof as me, and it hurts like fxuk.
And Farridon, my worst fear for us had eventually came true. Guessed we were not meant to be, but why the heck it had to be this way, just a while, now all gone. Wo ai ni, wo xiang ni, wo yao ni.
Aaaaaah a little too not over it. I guessed, not a little, but ALOT. DAMN. Haiiishhh....
It's just so simple, and I still havent get an explaination, hell, I call this selfish. Dont even care about me, just fxcking tell me the reason why. Haaaaiiissshhhh... Cant help it, but think of him. Does he even think of me? Sometimes I feel stupid.
That's the thing, and one more thing, SCHOOL STUFFS, Zura had came back since about a year she missed school. God, I miss her so muchhyyee can. But she still looks the same, we call it curly-basterd. BAHAHAHAHA! Nah no offence, but yeah. I saw her mum, Lan, LAN LAN LAN SAHLAN. HAHAHHAHAHA! My used to be. LOL. Yeaa thats all, and Jannah havent come to school since school re-opened. Bleaaah.
Yeaa thats all. Now I'm trying to get back in time and study :D
But gosh I cant stop thinking, how I wish we could get back together like last time, like what we used to be. I miss that all, but what the hell, I cant do anything. I miss him so much though.
Well, I think all I can do now is study, try to get back although I'm still a little too not over you, Farridon aka Ipin.
Labels: blurred visions