<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Friday, February 27
260209.
HEAVY RAIN.
I went to AMKhub with Yana and we were literally running in the rain from school to AMKhub.
NYAHAHA ! XD
I met him.
Then something funny happened.
One aunty came to us when we were like waiting for the rain to stop at the block.
Blabber Blabber Blabber.
Cannot mind her own business, must intefere with our business.
WHAT THE HELL.
She talked to me as if Im her daughter.
OMG lah, she's just one freaking stranger and suddenly want to talk to us and asked us what we were doing and blahblahblah.
I think her mother didnt teach her not to talk to strangers when she was small, thats why she talked to us -.-
then we walked away, walk farfar away from that siao cabo. -.-
Next Stop: KFC XD
Ate Meltz. We talked alot. He told me about that secret I've been dying to know.
And until now, I still cant believe it. I dont know.
Aiyayayai~
Anyway, we went home. He walked me home.
FANTASTIC :D
"I dont want this moment to end"~
But of course, it has to end.
We parted.
And now, waiting for the next appoinment with him XD

Sasa Esparella(: