<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Wednesday, February 18
Jannah, Jannah, Jannah.
tsktsktsk~
I wonder why you're like that, friend.
Ignoring me, act as if I'm the wall.
You dont wanna talk to me.
I wonder what's wrong with you.
You talked to Rauda, but not me, not Yana.
Why? Have I done something wrong?
blurr~
I dont mind if you wanna stick to Rauda 24/7, but, come on lah girl, you dont have to show your attitude to me.
I've had enough, and I dont need more.
You have problems, can share with me, but not ignoring me and Yana like that.
I just wanna see how long you can be like that.
You dont wanna talk, so why must I put the effort trying to start a conversation with you.
Maybe you need time, maybe.
Nevermind laah babe.
I 'll wait till you're back to yourself again.
There's no use to blabber about it, anyway, you're kind off trying to avoid me.
Nevermind, time will tell.
I hope you'll be fine kay, friend.
Hopefully you'll open up your eyes bigbig, and talk to me.
God bless~
~Sasa Esparella(: