<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5579725559384528059?origin\x3dhttp://superhuman-tragedies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


.upfront


.

♥/SasaEsparella
.I am Saódah Binte Juhari.
.I'm boyanese. And I'm FAT!
.02 04 94
.I LOVE TO LAUGH.

.also am available at: Tagged |
Facebook

.screams


ShoutMix chat widget


Friday, February 27
LALALALA.
Today got NCC, but I didnt go. Cause initially I got Math after school, but Mdm Chong cancelled cause she got something on after school.
So school was normal. Yana didnt come. I went recess with Jannah.
VE period was spent eating muffins that Mrs Chung bought for us as a token of appreciation since the class had celebrated her birthday that day.
DELICIOUS ! XD I took the chocolate muffin. Super Nice ! :D
After school, stayed back in class to complete the physics work. Hulwana waited for me.
Then some boys in the class were like reading the english journals -.-
KPO siaaaah XD
So went to drop the physics work in the Mrs Yeo's locker and then went home.
HOME.
Ate lunch, watch tv. Blahblahblah.
Shower, slack. :D
Then went online, till now.

Sasa Esparella(:

Labels: ,