.screams
ShoutMix chat widget
|
WWOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~!!tralalalaa~tralalalaa~ ;DWe met up.The guy in the red and black stripes shirt.It was him, it is.A bighug ;DDouble Decker Bus number 88Junction8, Junction8, Junction8!Accompanied him to collect the handphone.Then after that went to library, want to 'study' XDLaughter Addiction.Laugh and laugh and talk and talk.I went hysteria, almost got heart attack, laugh too much.Then i was like ZZZZZ~ felt sleepy.So, with muke yang macam sardin, I rest on his shoulder XDehhh nicee~ XDNYAHAHAH !Then, hungry.Him. Not me.I'm not that starving laah~Laughed too much, I guessed XDExited library.Annnnddnd ohhhhh ya, how much I love those arms around me.It made me feel secured :DLALALALALA~Walk to the fastfoods that part.But dontknow what to eat XDLONG JOHN SILVER ;DWe ate the same thing. *keningupdownupdown* XDThen went home. On the way to bus stop, saw his mum.Initially i thought his neighbour or something, skali his mama laaah!Anjat gerlgerl~ XDDouble Decker Bus number 88.We sit on th second deck and of the last seats.Then I was like =O !He made this ticket when you pay by coins, that ticket, I dont know what he did, and then....the ticket became the outline of I LOVE YOU.the love is actually a heart shape on that ticket.OMG laah~ sweet sey~ and I was like 'Ehhh how you do??' NYAHAHAH !Then we alighted, he walked me home.And he realised he've been there before he moved to hougang.NYAHAHAH !The saddest part.The lift.My block.Goodbyes. Goodbyes. Goodbyes.With hugs and hugs :DAnndd with an unsuspecting kiss~We parted. SAD. I dont wanna go, but of course must go laah~~When you walked away, I count the step that you take~CHEYYCHEYY !! XDso he left.I went home.It was a great time.Although we had just met for the first time, but I've already miss him so.Nevermind, there will be another time :DPsssssssssssssstt~I Love You(:
Labels: me.
WWOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~!!tralalalaa~tralalalaa~ ;DWe met up.The guy in the red and black stripes shirt.It was him, it is.A bighug ;DDouble Decker Bus number 88Junction8, Junction8, Junction8!Accompanied him to collect the handphone.Then after that went to library, want to 'study' XDLaughter Addiction.Laugh and laugh and talk and talk.I went hysteria, almost got heart attack, laugh too much.Then i was like ZZZZZ~ felt sleepy.So, with muke yang macam sardin, I rest on his shoulder XDehhh nicee~ XDNYAHAHAH !Then, hungry.Him. Not me.I'm not that starving laah~Laughed too much, I guessed XDExited library.Annnnddnd ohhhhh ya, how much I love those arms around me.It made me feel secured :DLALALALALA~Walk to the fastfoods that part.But dontknow what to eat XDLONG JOHN SILVER ;DWe ate the same thing. *keningupdownupdown* XDThen went home. On the way to bus stop, saw his mum.Initially i thought his neighbour or something, skali his mama laaah!Anjat gerlgerl~ XDDouble Decker Bus number 88.We sit on th second deck and of the last seats.Then I was like =O !He made this ticket when you pay by coins, that ticket, I dont know what he did, and then....the ticket became the outline of I LOVE YOU.the love is actually a heart shape on that ticket.OMG laah~ sweet sey~ and I was like 'Ehhh how you do??' NYAHAHAH !Then we alighted, he walked me home.And he realised he've been there before he moved to hougang.NYAHAHAH !The saddest part.The lift.My block.Goodbyes. Goodbyes. Goodbyes.With hugs and hugs :DAnndd with an unsuspecting kiss~We parted. SAD. I dont wanna go, but of course must go laah~~When you walked away, I count the step that you take~CHEYYCHEYY !! XDso he left.I went home.It was a great time.Although we had just met for the first time, but I've already miss him so.Nevermind, there will be another time :DPsssssssssssssstt~I Love You(:
Labels: me.
|